BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Losing weight

I'm going to start trying to write on my blog more. My main focus is improving myself. To me that means being a better wife, mom, losing weight and being healthy so thats what I'll use this blog for. I started Zumba on Saturday and although my calves are extremly sore today it was fun. It will take me a few times to get use to it and get the routine down but I plan on going Saturdays & Tuesdays. I also got up this mroning and walked for 2 miles and it isn't an easy walk, we have a couple big hills but it feels so good to have did it. I know what I have to do to lose weigth and be healthy, just now have to do it and it takes time. I like to see immediatte results and usually let myself get disappointed and quit. I have now been eating right and adding water and exercise for a week now. I just have to keep it up and remember even if I have a bad day that it's okay. My main focus is burning more calories than I am consuming.

I am also using Discovery Health's national weight loss challenge to trach my weight and progress. They have some great tools and recipes on the site.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Im proud of you Monica!