BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My update..

Since the last time I had blogged I have changed my lifestyle even more. I started seeing a weight loss doctor last May and she really changed how I look at food and life. It's funny because alot of what she said I have heard from others over the years but it was how she explained it that it finally clicked. I lost 29 lbs since May. I still have about another 45lbs to go to reach my goal. One thing I realized is that for me to be successful I would need to change the way our entire family eats. It truly is a lifestyle change. I eat alot less carbs and alot of smaller meals several times a day. After doing it a few weeks it just started becoming natural and alot easier than I had thought it would be. I still have weeks where I stall and don't lose anything. I went on vacation and had gained a couple pounds back but she said thats normal. If I want to have a piece of cake then I will have a really small piece and not one every day. You can eat what you want in moderation. I am really excited to be getting closer and closer to my goal.

0 comments: